Here are some reminders before you leave the house:
1. Turn off appliances (ie: stove top burners, oven, coffee pot, etc).
2. Turn off all lights. If it is nighttime and you are the last person to leave, please turn on the floodlight on the second floor in the front of the house and the porch light on in the front of the house.
3. If you are the last person to leave, set the thermostats on both floors to the default temperature settings.
4. If you are the last person to leave, make sure all windows are closed and the blinds closed.
5. Make sure you have your house key with you.
6. Make sure both the top dead bolt lock and the bottom lock on both the front door and the back door are locked.
Version 1.01 Updated 08/08/2011